What is e-waste and types of e-waste and benefits of E-Waste Recycling ?
What is E-Waste :
Electronic waste, sometimes known as e-waste, refers to old electrical or electronic equipment. E-waste includes used electronics that are used for recycling through material recovery, refurbishment, reuse, resale, or disposal.
Types of E-Waste :
- Computer Equipment
- Personal Electronic Devices
- Monitors and Laptops
- Cell Phones
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Scanners and Copiers
Benefits of Recycling E-Waste:
- Recycling electronic waste protects the environment from dangerous substances. A laptop battery, for instance, is constructed from materials such as metal complexes, ferrous metal, aluminum, copper, graphite, and plastic.
- With the appropriate procedure, all of these Li-ion batteries can be broken down.
- Reduces the collection of renewable resources that are then used to create new technology.
- Toxic gas air pollution can be reduced by properly recycling e-waste. Recycling e-waste reduces the number of toxic gases in the air compared to burning it directly.
- Because ITAD services can now manage all of your needs at one location, IT companies benefit from disposing of unwanted electronic equipment.
How Can E-Waste be Reduced ?
To reduce e-waste more must be done than only reducing these environmental risks. We can conserve resources and reduce the amount of energy required to make these things by reusing the components from e-waste rather than creating new ones.
I. Reduce: The best method to protect the environment is to reduce your waste production.
II. Reuse: Instead of throwing things away, try to find ways to use them again.
III. Recycle: Recycling things that have already been used, to make new things for better purposes.